Thursday, December 23, 2004

A few days ago, me, and my mom and dad went to see the big swimming pool.
The pool is big and it is long. It’s perfect to do laps in when being stressed out from all the hiking that you do all day long. The pool is also nice and warm. There is a hot tub, and you get to serve yourself champagne, while being in the hot tub or in the pool. My mom figured out that there was also a dry heated sauna and a wet heated sauna inside. It started to rain on that day while my mom and dad were in the hot tub. Then, they expect me to take a picture of them in the hot tub while it’s raining??!! I don’t think that was going to happen to easily. But, they convinced me if I would take the picture that they would go into the pool with me. I did take the picture, and I was freezing my butt off in the cold air. Next, we spent a few minutes in the pool and then I bumped my mouth on the concrete side of the pool. I also happen to chip one of my teeth. The space of where I had chipped my tooth still feels a little weird to me.

--Marina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home