Yesterday, we finally got to meet our long lost relatives. We had to record them for our Grandma, Bubbie. Bubbie has never gotten to meet her long lost relatives… yet! There was this one woman who really liked to talk about all the things that my mom asked about her grandfather and what happened to him in his life. Mom was franticly trying to write all the notes that she could get out of the conversation, and Beatriz was franticly trying to tell all of the details that she could tell. There were another man and a woman. They didn’t do a whole lot of talking. Maybe, they didn’t know as much as Beatriz did. I wasn’t talk at all because I was hopeless, and I didn’t know what was happening most of the time.
--- MARINA
The Great South America Trip
Our journey to the end of the world
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home